Copywriting For Entrepreneurs
and Business Owners Workshop: 1 to 1 coaching
for copywriters program, click
How to Judge The Kind of Copy That
Will Boost Your Business ... and How to Write It Yourself, If you Want
how to manage your copywriters - freelance or staff - is critical to growing your
business. You must learn how to tell the difference between copy that sells too
hard, copy that sells too little, and what makes the difference.
the ins and outs of copy that sells with a top copywriting pro with 25 years years
of experience: Copywriter and creative director at some of the best ad agencies
in the world, including Young&Rubicam; Wunderman; BBDO; Saatchi; DDB/Needham.
Written business building copy for companies, such as IBM, Time Magazine, Merrill
Lynch, Apple, Proctor and Gamble, Autodesk…as well as Internet leaders, such as
thestreet.com, quote.com, shipwire.com, Growth Report, Gold Report, and many entrepreneurs.
You'll discover how to manage the porcess of copywriting, or if
need be, how to write it yourself.
Some of the things we
|- What kind of copy is best for your business
- Web content vs web copy … is there a difference, and what it
means to you
- Sales page copy development - creating a sales page
for your product or service
- How must copy courses steer you wrong
- Opt-in page copy strategy… go through steps of creating
one for you
- email copy strategy and techniques - text and html
- Landing page copy strategy … what works today
-Powerful copywriting techniques
…what makes a great headline
…the art of subheads -
…How to make copy flow
- How direct mail copy could be the key to unleasing a storm of online clients
...and much more
I'll show you
the tricks and techniques I've learned in my 25+ year career at the top rungs
of the copywriting field.
1 Session: $250/hour
Sessions, one to one mentoring: $1,050